9.06.2010

Top Fall Trends..

Here are some of the top fall trends for 2010 :0)
A Camel Color Coat
I totally love the color and looks good with just about anything.
Can be found at: ASOS, Loft, and more..
Skinny Cargo Pants
I can honestly say that lately I haven't seen any skinny cargo pants but I have seen just cargo pants. I see them pretty much in every store.
Can be found at: Express, Delia's, J.Crew and more..
Flat Boots
Can be found at: ASOS and more..
Nordic Sweaters and Cardigans
Chunky pattern knit sweater are just about everywhere!
Can be found at: Tilly's, Rachel Roy, New York & Company and more..
Flare Jeans
The flare jeans have been out for quite a minute and we even sell them at my store. Just hearing what women have to say, they don't seem to like the flare jeans much at all. Their not selling too well. Women seem to still love their straight leg and bootcut pants! I must say that I don't like flare jeans at all myself. (just my opinion)
Can be found at: Topshop,
Military Jackets
(I think we all know what those are!)
Can be found at: Fossil, Nordstrom, New York & Company, Urban Outfitters and more..
The Fall Maxi Dress
It's a step up from those summer max
i dresses we all have been wearing. You will see some fall maxi dress made of a little bit of a thicker material and may have some short or lond sleeves as well.
Can be found at: Topshop, Urban Outfitters and more..
Faux Fur
Bags, vests, scarves, jackets, hats, you name it!
Can be found at: Express, New York & Company, Asos and more..
A Blouse With A Bow
Can be found at: ASOS, Modcloth, Urban Outfitters and more..
Fancy Socks
Can be found at: Urban Outfitters, Nordstrom and more..
Low Heels
It's all about low heels this season. (2 inches & below) You can finally give your feet a break.
Can be found at: ASOS, Famous Footwear and more..
Velvet
Dresses, skirts, velour suits, you name it!
Can be found at: American Apparel, New York & Company and more..
Which trends are your favorite?
xoxo,
Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Perfect sum up. I'm all for Nordic cardigans and camel coats.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree on these. Can't wait to pull some of this stuff out and get some of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Can't wait to do my fall shopping! =)

    ReplyDelete