7.16.2010

Vacation Fit For a Fashionista

I am totally enjoying my vacation here in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. So far I’m loving my stay at the Hilton Royal Palm Resort. Were staying in a beautiful two bedroom condo with a view of the ocean that is breath taking and you can see so much.  I’m actually here because I have a family reunion this week so this should be fun!

007This is a great view front my balcony!

014 The huge balcony from which I’m blogging from now.. :0)

008Oh, did I mention the cool looking pool? :0)

025 Another view!

050 Just getting a little creative…didn’t turn out as well at i wanted it to though..that’s what happens when you write with your foot, lol.

030 Chillin on the beach :0)

I was going to do an outfit post for today but I am wearing something that you guys have already seen, can’t show the same thing twice so tomorrow I will update with an outfit post!

Today is the family meet & greet so headed there next! More pics coming for ya’ll soon!

Stay Fabulous,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment