7.17.2010

Off to Broadway

004

The adventure of the day was pretty much going to what was called Broadway At The Beach which was actually located on Broadway (i think, lol) Anyways, it was such a large place with so much to do.

008 

As we walked in there was an entrance and section to buy tickets for the Ripley’s Aquarium which I wanted to go to but we ended up running out out time so we couldn't make it :0(

011

Here’s more of it. It’s soo much bigger than this and I would have taken more pictures but my camera decided to die after this next picture I’m going to post…

012

I took this pic looking over the bridge we were standing on and there we some huge catfish swimming in the little lake. They had to be at least 20 pounds lol. It was kind of creepy and kind of cool at the same time. I had more picture for ex like of Margaritaville and more but like I said my camera decided to die :0( so i took phone pics but there kind of fuzzy.

Well, that’s all I have for now! More updates and pics soon! :0)

Stay Fabulous,

Ashley

2 comments: