8.08.2010

The Gaga Shade For M.A.C.



If you have not been informed, let me be the first to tell you that Lady Gaga has her own shade for M.A.C. called, "Viva Glam Gaga."

Here is what Gaga had to say about her product in a recent Teen Vogue interview: "It's modeled after Pink Nouveau. But I wanted to make it more accessible so we can get as much money as possible for Aids Awareness. I didn't design this lipstick for it to be a status product- it's selfless. Every dollar goes toward helping women."

You have to love it when artists are creative and do things for organizations or to help a cause and not just to benefit from it themselves.

All the products include: M.A.C. Viva Glam Lipglass $14, Lipstick $14 and a Lip shaped bag $28. For more info go to M.A.C.'s website.

As soon as I can, I am going to head to a M.A.C. store and check it out for myself. I'm curious as to how the color really looks!

Why don't you go see for yourself?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley,

    Cool blog and I joined your site so please do the same at http://www.thediaryofadivinediva.com/ and http://thediaryofadivinediva.wordpress.com/ please join me on facebook where the chat never stops and on twitter.com/PreciousPatV.

    Also, I'm doing a piece on my visit to M.A.C. store and tried Gaga lipstick even dough I'm not a lipstick person just to see how it looked on me. Now I wish I took a picture but forgot my camera at home and my cell have no flash. Back to the topic at hand LOL, it was cool but dull for me since I love lip glass/gloss and shine on my lips!!! Hope to chat with you on my site and keep up the cool tubes and pieces!!!

    Sashaying Off

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! And i think i am still going to try it. Just gonna go to the mac store and try it on first before purchasing.I'm interested in seeing how it turns out. :0)

    ReplyDelete